Job title: IS Project Manager
Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for an IS Project Manager to support our client in Orange, CA. The Sr. Project Manager will prepare work plans, schedules work assignments and monitors status of global “cutting edge” projects with extensive Board and senior executive visibility. Frequently resolves highly complex project issues creatively utilizing knowledge gained from extensive experience where procedures may not be prescribed or well defined.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
The IS Project Manager prepares work plans, schedules work assignments and monitors status of global “cutting edge” projects with extensive Board and senior executive visibility. Frequently resolves highly complex project issues creatively utilizing knowledge gained from extensive experience where procedures may not be prescribed or well defined. Primary role will be to provide project management oversight to various enterprise application initiatives and other projects where requested.
Leads and provides vision, analysis, design, construction and implementation of business applications. Establishes multiple project schedules and timelines, assigns project tasks, and monitors completion. Initiates required changes to procedures, designs, schedules and/or project organization.
- Facilitates meetings and work sessions with project teams.
- Manages multiple projects concurrently
- Communicates project progress to all levels of management
- Oversees, mentor and train project team members
- Develops and implement long range strategies to achieve project milestones
- Resolves problems effecting projects between various departments within the agency
- Obtains user involvement and buy-off for all projects under development
- Motivates and lead teams to deliver projects that meet requirements on time and on budget
- Estimates resources required for business intelligence projects
- Lead/facilitate Committee and Board Meeting presentations
- BS Computer Science (or related field)
- Seven to ten years professional level experience in computer systems analysis for business and accounting applications
- Four years recent and relevant experience managing and implementing global “cutting edge” HRIS projects with extensive Board and senior executive visibility
- Current PMP certification
- Agile certification desired
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition."
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.