Sr. IS Business Analyst
Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a full-time Sr. IS Business Analyst to support us in Orange County, CA.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
The Sr. IS Business Analyst, under general guidance, will be responsible for business systems, including software systems / applications. These may include new systems, system upgrades, system enhancements, and system bugs/fixes. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for managing all aspects of generally accepted knowledge areas related to business analysis. Capacity to manage a high level of complexity and ever-increasing job responsibilities, as needed.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Facilitate requirements / analysis meetings with project team members, including internal resources and external vendors.
- Communicate effort statuses to Project Managers.
- Request and manage user involvement. Pro-actively work with and guide Users to support analysis and documentation.
- Leads team efforts related to business analysis, and provides leadership in relation to requirements gathering, testing- and training-efforts.
- Acts as a mentor to lower-level Business Analysts, and Business Partners.
- Facilitate and manage problem resolution.
- Review, analyze, understand, document, present highly complex processes where existing processes may not be well documented by utilizing knowledge gained from past experience.
- Author and manage the following documents and efforts to ensure they are concise, accurate and comprehensive: Scope of Work, business requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, process narratives, process and data flow diagrams, design documentation, interface diagrams, requirements traceability matrices, testing plans, test cases, test scenarios, system roadmaps, communication plans, and other project deliverables as described in the PMO Processes and Procedures.
- Translate business documentation into system specifications.
- Works in support of the Project Management Office (PMO), and in conformance with the specific PMO processes and procedures outlines.
- For some assignments, OCTA may require this Senior Business Analyst to have unique application, system, or implementation experience. (Firm should confirm prior to recruitment efforts.)
Education and Experience
- Education equivalent to a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business analysis, business administration, finance, or related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of approximately seven to twelve (7-12) years of professional level business analysis experience related to computer systems, business, finance, human resources, marketing, or other business operations applications.
- Current Project Management Certification (PMP) is preferred.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, MS Project, MS Teams, and issue tracking software, such as Jira, MantisHub.
- Clear, concise, and effective communicator, both verbal and written.
- Selected resource will be required to support a hybrid workforce environment to include remote and on-site support
- Flex 9/80 work schedule upon approval
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.