Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a Sr. IS Business Analyst to support us in Orange, CA 92868.
- Sr. IS Business Analyst
- Onsite in Orange, CA 92868
- Duration – Long Term
The Sr. IS Business Analyst will be a leading contributor to the IS Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) project. The position will be responsible for managing the Asset Management System and working with multiple departments in defining, developing and optimizing internal processes. This resource will also be responsible for assisting with team and resource development as well as EAM requirements gathering and documentation in the current system replacement.
- Discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters
- Advising client regarding strategic and technology trends related to business solutions
- Examining and recommending changes to current business practices
- Monitors project and system upgrade progress
- Develops material and assists users in testing the EAM system
- Tracking action items
- Examining, researching, and resolving issues
- Assist in identifying and addressing EAM system and business risks
- Escalating issues to appropriate authority
- Assist in the training and mentoring of junior level IS business Analysts
- Identifying work process improvements
- Managing client expectations by building relationships
- Communicating project status and open issues
- Preparing reports
- Conducting reviews and issue meetings
- Discovering new issues
- Assist as needed with vendor contracts
- Provide subject matter expertise in EAM requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience in Enterprise Asset Management
- Experience Infor CloudSuite EAM preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience with at least 3 recent senior/lead position years
- Transit industry experience a plus
- Use of Microsoft Office
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, to individuals and groups at all levels within and outside the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition."
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.