Job title: Sr. Content Management System Admin/developer
Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a full-time Sr. Content Management System Admin/developer to support us in Santa Ana, CA.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Will be on a 9/80 hybrid flex schedule Monday through Friday with occasional after hours and weekends
TITLE: Sr. Content Management System Admin/developer
This position is responsible for the administration, maintenance and development of agency Microsoft SharePoint and Drupal CMS installations.
Duties of the Sr. CMS Administrator/Developer position may include but shall not be limited to the following:
- Administration and maintenance of county agency SharePoint (2013+, SharePoint Online) installations.
- Administration and maintenance of county agency Drupal (9+) installations.
- Migration of current agency CMS systems (SharePoint/Drupal) to SharePoint online.
- Participate in gathering of site requirements and development of CMS sites.
- Provide site customization using integrated functionality, as well as, through the use of webparts/widgets.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
EXPERTISE WITH THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES (REQUIRED):
The ideal candidate will be an experienced SharePoint 2013/2016 developer with expertise in application development, configuration, and customization for both Office 365 and on-premises environment although the main tasks of this position will consist of maintenance support of SharePoint sites, maintenance support of Drupal sites will also be required.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess extensive experience and/or knowledge in the following competencies:
- 3+ years of experience design and developing scalable performing solutions using SharePoint online and Office 365 platform.
- 1+ years of experience maintaining Drupal CMS sites.
- Use of graphical design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Exhibit sound knowledge of SharePoint core principles such as content types, taxonomy, managed meta data, security, search customizations and configurations.
- 3+ years of experience developing solutions with Power Automate & Power Apps
- Team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills, possess a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in U.S. without requiring sponsorship.
- May be required to pass a background check
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.