Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Business Object Developer to support our client in Orange, CA.
- Sr. Business Object Developer
- Onsite in Orange, CA
- Duration – Long Term
- Monday through Friday – First Shift
- Pay rate depends on experience
- Start ASAP
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
The Sr. Business Object Developer is part of the DW/BI team and responsible for development and Administration of Business Objects Reporting.
• Sr. Business Objects Developer is responsible for Business Objects Universe development and reports development
• Gather business requirements, design, develop and implement Business Objects Reports
• Set up and Monitor automated Business Objects reports to the users
• Provide Business Objects administration, setting up user security
• 7-10 years of Business Objects administration and development experience using Business Objects tools (Universe Design Tool, Web Intelligence, Designer, Dashboard Design, and Crystal Reports)
• BA/BS in computer science or equivalent training
• Advanced SAP BO 4.x (Universe Designer, Information Designer Tool, Web Intelligence Rich Client)
• Proven experience in BO Universe Design/Universe Development using IDT
• BO Administration
• Experience with building Interactive Dashboards using Qlikview a plus
• Understanding of DWH architecture (DWH/DM concepts, Star schema)
• Strong analytical skills (participation in production business intelligence projects, Fit & Gap analysis)
• Solid Relational DB Systems, preferably Oracle, experience and data modeling and advanced querying skills
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition."
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.