Senior Network Specialist – A
Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a full-time Senior Network Specialist – A to support us in Dallas Fort Worth, TX.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Strong routing and switching experience
- Experience working with complex networks
- Coordinates and performs network administration tasks.
- Provides experienced technical support for LAN/WAN-related problems.
- Coordinates and performs LAN/WAN maintenance and upgrades.
- Makes recommendations for and ensures compliance with network administrative procedures.
- Researches and evaluates network software products and upgrades.
- Analyzes and resolves LAN/WAN related problems and issues.
- Participates in project management methodology.
- Participate on Network Refresh Project
- Work on Migrations to new technology
- Work with vendors/solutions integrations to the network
- Work on Network design, implementation and troubleshooting
- Work with Cisco DNA, ISE and ACE
- Work with AACS (Automated Access Control Systems) integration into the Cisco DNA Network
- Work with different teams and vendors on designing, planning and implementing network solutions
- Will primarily support the Replacement Access Control System Project
- Experience with access control and CCTV system and infrastructure requirements a plus
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of LAN/WAN network systems design and implementation, including hardware, software, communications standards and documentation.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of network management applications and platforms.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of Information Security.
- Knowledge of current network communications technology.
- Ability to plan and develop time and cost estimates for network projects.
- Ability to oversee and coordinate the work of technical personnel.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, at all levels within and outside the organization, and provide technical documentation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to participate in a project management methodology.
- Strong routing and switching experience (Legacy networks and Cisco DNA)
- Experience with Network Refresh Projects
- Experience migrating networks to new technology
- Cisco DNA knowledge and experience
- Cisco ISE knowledge and experience
- Experience managing external vendors during planning and implementation
- Cisco ACI knowledge
- AACS (Automated Access Control Systems) experience desired
- Ability to work with diverse teams and vendors on designing, planning and implementing network solutions
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Requirements degree in computer science or related field
- CCNA or CCNP certification
- CCNA Routing & Switching (Core competence) OR
- CCNA Security (Core competence) OR
- CCNA Wireless (Specialty) (preferred specialty) OR
- CCDA Design (Specialty)
Hybrid work environment, 3 days on site two days remote support, may vary and subject to change.
Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.