Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a full-time RIM Administrator to support us in Dallas Fort Worth, TX.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Duties and Requirements:
– Provide relief and critical backup for the Invoice Scan Queue role by assisting with the processing and routing of electronic and paper invoices, request for payments, and purchase requisitions using Oracle Payables system.
– Applies metadata in invoice payment routing application, by pulling data from
various invoice fields.
– Organize scanned documents into the appropriate electronic folders in the records database.
– Execute activities to complete paper-to-digital record conversion by preforming task including but not limited to document preparation, scanning, indexing, and regular quality control inspections.
– Support record management compliance by assisting with inventory control of both paper and electronic records, data entry, and classification of records per the approved record retention schedule.
– Assist with time-sensitive internal and external record requests of Board records that are maintained in various system applications.
– Support internal and external customers with records management cataloging and space management systems – tracking inactive, permanent, and historical records and material.
three (3) years of records management and/or responsible clerical experience.
– Proficient with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, and PowerPoint.
– Knowledge of the basic principles and procedures of records management.
– Working knowledge of computerized records management indexing and retrieval.
– Ability to operate standard office equipment, including scanning equipment and copier.
– Ability to coordinate work activities with other sections in order to accomplish work assignments within pre-established time limits.
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, and to maintain harmonious internal and external working relationships.
– Working knowledge of Oracle Payables system and/or accounting systems.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Ability to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy.
– Strong work ethic with a positive, cooperative attitude.
Education and Certifications:
– Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
– Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
Hybrid work environment, 3 days on site two days remote support, may vary and subject to change.
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.