Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a full-time Project Manager to support us in Dallas Fort Worth, TX.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Duties and Requirements:
Manage projects for IT services. This Delivery Order will provide professional consulting services required for, including but not limited to, the analysis, study, planning, design, implementation of Airport technology infrastructure and service delivery. The resource will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks including planning, facilitating meetings, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring, summarizing and communicating progress of the project. They will actively lead and direct cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure all deliverables, program/ project/campaign objectives, process milestones and quality measures are completed on-time and on-budget. Project management including schedule and budget management and reporting
• Develop, execute, monitor, and manage executes project plans, identifies
dependencies, identifies and mitigates risk, and resolves project issues.
• Creates Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROM), activity duration estimates,
and cost-benefit analyses
• ITS team communication
• Executive Team communication
• Stakeholder engagement and communication
• Ensure compliance with internal project management methodology and
change control procedures including Sciforma updates
• ITS PMO team meeting attendance and participation (Weekly)
• ITS PMO senior staff coordination meeting and participation (Weekly)
• Inter-departmental coordination and communication for project success
SME level consulting guidance and communication strategies
• Project schedules with milestone deliverables
• Project cost and budget estimates
• Project status and performance reports (Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly)
• Monthly project reports
• Report risks events, change request w/impact analysis, and issues
• Meeting minutes and action item logs as needed
• Project specific scheduling, budgeting, QA/QC
– 5 years project management experience
– Knowledge of SDLC methodologies
– Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of management
– Experience developing breakthrough processes in a matrixed environment
– Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational skills
– Large Change Management initiatives
– Implementation of Enterprise Architecture frameworks
– CRM implementation, digital transformation, digital / mobile channel development, digital content management, and e-commerce project management experience a plus
Education and Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a technology discipline
PMP certification a plus
Hybrid work environment, 3 days on site two days remote support, may vary and subject to change.
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.