PMO Manager – Lead
Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a full-time Senior Network Specialist – A to support us in Dallas Fort Worth, TX.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a Digital Twin Program. You will ensure all work performed addresses goals and performance objectives and complies with Airport Board policies and procedures. You will work closely with Airport Board staff, vendors, contractors, and outside agencies.
- The digital twin program will be managed as a portfolio of individual projects with business milestones, communication plans, training and education requirements, and technical and financial goals. It will have five main areas: 1. People: Increase the capacity and knowledge of DFW employees on digital twin capabilities and improve skillsets. 2. Processes: Establish best practices and governance for the digital twin program. 3. Technology: Leverage emerging technology to turn data into insights, increase cyber security, create organizational value, reshape the workforce for a digital world, solve critical business challenges and deliver on our customer’s expectations. 4. Organizational Structure: Facilitate and encourage cross-discipline awareness and expertise to deliver the Digital Twin Program. 5. Culture:
- Establish and cultivate a knowledge-sharing, knowledge-driven culture for long-term success.
- Program Manager Role: Collaborate with Digital Strategy Workgroup, Information Technology Services and other internal departments to develop the digital twin roadmap and sustain executive support; Work with senior executive sponsors to develop a vision for success for digital twin technologies; Determine the structure and build an effective program team to support the business units and strategic workgroup;
- Define and manage digital twin workstreams; Develop and document standards and governance as required; Identify gaps in technology and skills capabilities to support digital twin; Track and measure success of the program
- Proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically in a corporate environment with a solid technical background and to influence using verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective stakeholder communications.
- Possess excellent presentation skills with the ability to translate theory into practical application and interpret technology capability into business value
- Has experience working with senior executives and subject matter experts.
- Complex problem solving and program/project management skills to manage multiple workstreams
- Ability to influence across the enterprise and a passion for building programs that deliver business change
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented work environment
- Create and maintain sequencing of projects, prioritization, and cost benefit
- analyses balancing short-term and longer-term strategic goals to support enterprise digital roadmap
- Manage the execution of initiatives from idea through launch, while setting and managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
Education and Certifications
- PMP or PgMP certification preferred
- The candidate must have demonstrated experience leading and managing programs/projects with digital twin technology, IOT devices, building automation systems and/or other related technology.
- Experience defining requirements at a program level and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience managing cross functional technical programs and projects
Hybrid work environment, 3 days on site two days remote support, may vary and subject to change.
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.