Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a Jr. to Mid-Level Account Manager to assist as business contact for Intratek's existing clients as well as developing new business relationships within the Southern California marketplace. Our client focus is in Public Sector (Federal, State, Local Government and DoD). The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service and support around Intratek's IT Services and Staff Augmentation practice building relationships with clients and encouraging new and repeat business opportunities.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time role
Salary plus Benefits
Work in the home office located in 9950 Irvine Center Dr, Irvine, CA 92618
Travel, phone, and office equipment provided by company
- Coordinate and assist with client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Strong Networking and presentation skills.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving Recruiting, Sales & Operational technical delivery support.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all IT and Staffing offerings to the client.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Account Manager experience required
- Knowledge in Information Technology required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical competence using Microsoft Office desired