Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a Jr. to Mid-Level Account Manager to assist as business contact for Intratek's existing clients as well as developing new business relationships within the Southern California marketplace. Our client focus is in Public Sector (Federal, State, Local Government and DoD). The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service and support around Intratek's IT Services and Staff Augmentation practice building relationships with clients and encouraging new and repeat business opportunities.
- Account Manager Business Development
- Onsite in Irvine, CA 92618
- HQ is located in Irvine, CA so occasional travel would be expected
- Travel, phone, and office equipment provided by company
- Pay rate depends on experience
- Start ASAP
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Coordinate and assist with client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Strong Networking and presentation skills.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving Recruiting, Sales & Operational technical delivery support.
- Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all IT and Staffing offerings to the client.
- Reports to the VP of Sales, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Some Account Manager experience desired
- Some knowledge in Information Technology required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical competence using Microsoft Office desired
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition."
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.