Job title: IS Project Manager Operations Security
Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for an IS Project Manager Operations Security to support our client in Orange, CA. Under general guidance, responsible for medium to large Information Systems (IS) Security related projects such as operating system upgrades, security patch management, account access audits, decommission of unsupported software, and one time vulnerability mitigations. The position will also be required to manage other non-security IS infrastructure related projects. Develops and/or reviews detailed project plans using structured methodologies for all business development or enhancement projects and coordinates and aligns with multiple initiatives.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Leads and provides vision, analysis, design, construction and implementation of security related initiatives. Establishes and provides oversight to multiple project schedules and timelines, assigns project tasks, and monitors completion. Initiates required changes to procedures, designs, schedules, and/or project organization.
- Develops and oversees various security programs such as patch management and network account audits. Reviews all unit and system testing for completeness and accuracy. Coordinates corrections for problems in existing applications. Manages project budgets and staffing requirements. Reports status of projects to supervisor and project steering committee. Provides reports on team members’ performance.
- Partners with Procurement team to establish and maintain vendor contracts. Proactively manages contracts and incorporates necessary contractual changes in accordance with project scope and schedule requirements.
- Coordinates and facilitates problem resolution with software and hardware vendors.
- Complies with agency’s information systems security policies and standards. Ensures data is optimized and secure.
- Ensures effective communication by coordinating, establishing and maintaining communication lines among project team members and users.
- Ensures program documentation is updated and current.
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Structured analysis, design, construction and implementation methodologies, and project management techniques.
- Development of computer hardware and system software requirements to support the project initiatives.
- Preparation and implementation of project timelines and testing plans.
- Procurement regulations, procedures and processes.
- Principles and procedures of contract management.
- I.S. System Security requirements and policies.
- Facilitate meetings and work sessions with project teams.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Communicate project progress to all levels of management.
- Resolve problems affecting projects between various departments within the agency.
- Obtain user involvement and buy-off for all projects under development.
- Motivate and lead teams to deliver projects that meet requirements on time and on budget.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, mathematics, or related field, with a minimum of approximately four years professional level experience in information systems cyber-security and infrastructure project management. Current Project Management Certification (PMP) is preferred but not required.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.