Mid – lvl IS Project Manager
Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a Mid – lvl IS Project Manager to support our client in Orange, CA. Under general guidance, responsible for technology projects which may include application development, infrastructure, cyber security, process improvement, innovation. These may include new projects, upgrades, and system enhancements. Manages and has responsibility for all aspects of generally accepted knowledge areas related to project management to ultimately achieve project goals and objectives. Capacity to manage a high level of complexity and ever-increasing job responsibilities, as needed.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Manage project from inception through post-deployment support.
- Facilitate meetings with project teams, including internal resources and external vendors.
- Communicate project status to all levels of management, including Board of Directors, senior executives, management, project sponsors, stakeholders, and team members.
- Lead project teams.
- Oversee, mentor, and train other project managers, and project team members.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Develop and implement long-range strategies to achieve project milestones.
- Identify, facilitate, and manage problem resolution.
- Request and manage resources and user involvement.
- Motivate and lead teams to deliver projects that meet requirements on-time and on-budget.
- Assign and manage project tasks through completion.
- Document and manage project schedules, issues logs, project finances and invoices, status reports, change requests, statements of work, project approvals, and other project deliverables as described in the PMO Processes and Procedures.
- Act as a mentor to lower-level Project Management team members in all areas of professional responsibility.
- Resolve highly complex project issues creatively utilizing knowledge gained from extensive experience where procedures may not be prescribed or well defined.
- Work in support of the Project Management Office (PMO), and in conformance with the specific PMO processes and procedures outlines.
- For some assignments, may require this Project Manager to have unique application, system or implementation experience. (Firm should confirm prior to recruitment efforts.)
- BS Computer Science (or related field)
- Three to Five years professional level experience as a Project Manager
- Education equivalent to a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, mathematics, or related field.
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Project, MS Teams, and issue tracking software, such as Jira, MantisHub.
- Clear, concise and effective communicator, both verbal and written.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.