Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a full-time Application Engineer to support us in Dallas Fort Worth, TX.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Duties and Requirements:
- Designing, Planning, and Implementing System Center Configuration Manager, such as:
- Planning System Center Configuration Manager hierarchy and site system roles.
- Creating and managing Boundary Groups across one or more Distribution Points.
- Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Senders, Secondary Sites, etc.)
- Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes
- Planning and securing SCCM using security certificates.
- General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM console.
- Planning, configuring and implementing a backup plan to mitigate the loss of SCCM services in the event of a disaster with the least amount of data loss possible.
- Manage Upgrades
- Branch updates
- In-Console updates
- Quarterly Gold Image
- Client Agent Upgrades
Manage and configure User and Device collections including:
- Creating query-based collections
- Configuring Site Collection Maintenance Windows
- Configuring Power Management Rules
- Deploying Operating System Images (primarily Windows 10) via SCCM OSD. This includes:
- Configuring WDS, configuring PXE, configuring the VM build environment, and
- integrating with MDT
- Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images
- Creating Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly
- Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence
- Creating Packages for Operating System Deployments.
- Deployment of Applications and Software Updates including:
- Creating and deploying applications with user device affinity, compliance settings,
- Software Center and task sequencing.
- Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR), Update Groups,
- Deployment packages, and other methods.
- Reporting on the success or failure of Application deployments.
- Management of Compliance Settings by creating and importing Configuration Items (CI)
- Deploy Client Management agents
- Manage clients using Group Policy, WSUS, logon scripts, Client Push, etc.
- Troubleshoot client health
- Manage and report on hardware and software inventory
- Create, modify, and produce custom reporting and Dashboards as needed
- Candidates must be able to work well with clients and team members of all levels.
- Candidates must understand that we are here to help our customers succeeded
- and possess a positive `can-do’ attitude with a strong commitment to customer support.
- The right candidate embraces new and innovative ways of meeting and solving business needs.
- Candidates should have at least 3 or more years of experience supporting SCCM 2012 environment.
- Candidates should have at least 5 or more years of experience creating and managing windows images
- Candidates should have at least 3 or more years of experience managing IOS and MAC devices.
- Although not required, it is highly desirable that candidates have taken and passed their Microsoft 70-
- 243 exam. Candidates who have passed the 70-243 exam and or have a current MCSE certification will be given preference.
Hybrid work environment, 3 days on site two days remote support, may vary and subject to change.
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.