Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist with data entry, clerical duties, customer service, note taking, and other duties in Irvine, CA 92618.
- Administrative Assistant
- Onsite in Irvine, CA 92618
- Pay rate depends on experience
- Start ASAP
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Scheduling appointments
- Typing, note taking in meetings
- Clerical duties including, filing, preparing correspondence
- Some data entry experience (required)
- Strong English/grammar skills
- Above average writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Outlook preferred; skilled in Microsoft Word
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition."
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.