Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a Audio/Video Administrator to support us in Dallas Fort Worth, TX 75261.
- Audio/Video Administrator
- Onsite in Dallas Fort Worth, TX 75261
- Monday through Friday – day Shift
- Pay rate depends on experience
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Duties and requirements:
- Ensure that the AV equipment in the various venues and public viewing areas is operational for regular meetings and special event
- Facilitate the repair or replacement of any non-functioning AV equipment and install or assist in installation of new AV equipment
- Maintain documentation of AV systems, records, logs and procedures
- Facilitate video conferences and train meeting support personnel to operate the equipment in the meeting rooms
- Ensuring that AV hardware and software is prepared to meet the needs of the organization.
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
- Offering plans and advice for live audio and video events, including broadcasts, conferences, and so on.
- Operating the master controls of AV systems during events.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and problem-solving of hardware and software
- Storing, transporting, assembling and disassembling AV equipment.
- Ensuring the production and updating of AV documentation such as user guides.
- Cabling and wiring to implement technologies into AV setups.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance checks in conference rooms
- Provide onsite event and meeting support including planning, setup and testing for various meetings, events and projects throughout the site
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills