Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a C# Developer Architect to support us in Los Angeles, CA.
- C# Developer Architect / Developer
- Work Hours (approximately) M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
- Duration: 12+ Months expectation (Contract to Hire)
- Pay rate depends on experience
- Start ASAP
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Our government client (Court System) in Los Angeles is undergoing several projects revolving around CMS (Case Management Systems) to allow access to case files for Judges, Attorneys, Plaintiffs, Defendants, etc. and overall tracking through the various systems.
- Strong software architecture background.
- Strong experience in leading the design and development of component architectures, pluggable frameworks, extensible platforms, and RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and experience in building scalable and modular applications using microservices patterns.
- Familiarity and experience in building loosely coupled systems.
- Solid understanding of common design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Builder, Strategy, Observer, and Dependency Injection.
- Proven track record in integrating diverse systems.
- Ability to recognize and apply appropriate design patterns in different scenarios.
- Expert knowledge of C#.
- Knowledge of architectural patterns like MVC (Model-View-Controller), MVVM (Model-View-View Model), and Clean Architecture.
- Experience in implementing these patterns in .NET Core applications.
- Understanding of security best practices for web applications, including data encryption, secure authentication methods, and protection against common security vulnerabilities (OWASP Top Ten).
- Project leadership and management skills.
- Team leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills that are able to convey design, ideas and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in the design/development of software development platforms.
- Expert knowledge in Angular.
- Experience in cloud services (AWS or Azure) – Infrastructure as code, e.g. ARM templates
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD)
- Experience in Court Systems
- Strong background in leading the development of UI/UX based component architectures, pluggable frameworks, and extensible platforms.
- Strong background in reusable application security solutions, security architectures and Identity and Access Management.
- Strong background in application logging platforms.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and experience working in Agile development teams, collaborating closely with stakeholders and other team members.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.