Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a Mid – lvl Project Manager to support us in Orange, CA. Under general guidance, responsible for technology projects which may include application development, infrastructure, cyber security, process improvement, innovation. These may include new projects, upgrades, and system enhancements. Manages and has responsibility for all aspects of generally accepted knowledge areas related to project management to ultimately achieve project goals and objectives. Capacity to manage a high level of complexity and ever-increasing job responsibilities, as needed.
We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Onsite/Remote/Hybrid: Hybrid (subject to change)
- Special Considerations: 9/80 Flex Schedule
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Manage project from inception through post-deployment support.
- Facilitate meetings with project teams, including internal resources and external vendors.
- Communicate project status to all levels of management, including Board of Directors, senior executives, management, project sponsors, stakeholders, and team members.
- Lead project teams.
- Oversee, mentor, and train other project managers, and project team members.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Develop and implement long-range strategies to achieve project milestones.
- Facilitate and manage problem resolution.
- Request and manage resources and user involvement.
- Motivate and lead teams to deliver projects that meet requirements on-time and on- budget.
Assign project tasks and monitor through completion.
- Document and manage project schedules, issues logs, project finances and invoices, status reports, change requests, statements of work, project approvals, and other project deliverables as described in the PMO Processes and Procedures.
- Acts as a mentor to lower-level Project Management team members in all areas of professional responsibility.
- Resolves highly complex project issues creatively utilizing knowledge gained from extensive experience where procedures may not be prescribed or well defined.
- Works in support of the Project Management Office (PMO), and in conformance with the specific PMO processes and procedures outlines.
Education and Experience
- Education equivalent to a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, mathematics, or related field.
- A minimum of approximately five to seven (5-7) years of professional level project management experience in computer systems, business, accounting and/or business intelligence applications, two (2) years of which are managing “cutting edge” projects.
- Current Project Management Certification (PMP) is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office, MS Project, MS Teams, and issue tracking software, such as Jira, MantisHub.
- Clear, concise, and effective communicator, both verbal and written.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.