Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a Senior SharePoint Developer (Senior Application Developer) to support us in Phoenix, AZ.
- Senior SharePoint Developer (Senior Application Developer)
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pay rate depends on experience
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
The primary responsibility of this position is to migrate (Lift and Shift) the existing SharePoint 2010 on-premises intranet to SharePoint Online. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to support, design, develop, and implement solutions for the AVN’s SharePoint intranet. The ideal candidate would be a passionate, and curious problem solver with SharePoint Online and SharePoint on premises experience. A qualified candidate will have advanced knowledge of architecting SharePoint Online, experience with Microsoft Power Platform, knowledge of C#, .NET and possess good communication skills. Clients’ intranet contains a main site and 16 subsites with subpages, custom forms, InfoPath forms and workflows. It is a collaboration tool for employees and an integral part of their day-to-day work.
Long term hybrid roles:
These positions are hybrid telecommute position that requires the candidate to be on-site 5 days a week for the first 2 weeks and then switch to 3 days in office and 2 days telecommute schedule.
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint Online architecture.
- 5+ years of SharePoint Online migration experience (on-prem to online).
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint Online development.
- 5+ years of SharePoint Online customization.
- 5+ years of SharePoint Online administration.
- 5+ years of SharePoint Online design experience.
- 3+ years of experience migrating from legacy SharePoint to SharePoint online,
- 3+ years of experience using migration tools, such as ShareGate.
- 3+ years of experience converting custom SharePoint forms into PowerApps.
- 3+ years of experience converting InfoPath forms into PowerApps.
- 3+years of PowerShell scripting experience in SharePoint migration.
- 2+ years of .NET, C# and other programming and development experience.
- Strong leadership, analytical, communication, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in interpreting business and user requirements and providing IT solutions.
- Proven ability to analyze dependencies of the current business processes within a business unit or project areas.
- Proven ability to design, define, and adhere to excellent customer support processes.
- Proven ability to focus on customer needs and deliver results.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and be adaptive to new tools.
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
- Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.