Job title: Desktop Support Supervisor
Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for a Desktop Support Supervisor to support us in Charlotte, NC. We offer great benefits and everyone has a stake in our success. Where else can you get medical insurance with no out of pocket cost? Here, with us!!
- Work location will be on-site
- Pay Rate DOE, W2 per hour
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Desktop Support Supervisor
Experienced desktop technician with some supervisory experience like leading some projects and/or leading small teams.
Also, some inventory mgmt. experience would be preferable.
- Coordinate and assign tickets based on pre-set criteria, manage workload of each technician.
- Train and motivate team members in a busy environment.
- Understand pc imaging, service requests and break/fix as it relates to pc’s and laptops.
- This is a working supervisor position that will require imaging new pc’s/laptops, coordinating small projects, and positive leadership to other team members.
EXPERTISE WITH THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES (REQUIRED):
- Good customer service skills: (i.e. telephony listening, communication skills, active listening and customer-care)
- PC Imaging, networking, troubleshooting Dell laptops and pc’s (including all peripherals)
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows 10
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365: (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Dell hardware and peripherals
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent communication
Paid Medical, dental, vision, insurance
Paid vacations, sick, and holidays (after probation period)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. “All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.”
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.